Grilled Mexican Street Corn with Amplify
Tangy, salty corn with a hint of lime, and a huge flavor hit of savory Amplify.
- 4 ears of corn
- 1/4 cup crema (or sour cream)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon Hardcore Carnivore Amplify
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice (about one half)
- 1 oz cotija cheese, crumbled
- kosher salt to taste
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Prepare a grill for direct grilling at around 400 degrees. Make sure cobs are de-husked.
- Grill corn directly over the coals, turning every few minutes, until tender. This should take about 8-10 minutes, then remove corn from the grill.
- In a bowl combine crema, mayo, Amplify, chipotle powder, lime juice, and salt, stirring together to mix well. Use a large spoon to generously spread the mixture over each corn cob.
- Sprinkle the cobs with cotija cheese and cilantro garnish, then serve immediately.