Pork Rind Nachos w. Pulled Pork
An epic snack-worthy tray of pork rinds, smothered with BBQ pulled pork and all the fixins.
- 10 oz pork rinds
- 3–4 cups cooked pulled pork
- 1/2 onion, sliced or chopped
- 3/4 cup sliced pickled jalapenos
- Hardcore Carnivore Sweet BBQ seasoning
- 3/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 4–6 oz shredded Mexican-style cheese
- 1 fresh jalapeno, sliced
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 2–3 tablespoons of crema or sour cream
- On a half sheet pan, layer the pork rinds, then the pulled pork, onions, and pickled jalapenos. Season all over with Sweet BBQ rub. Spoon over BBQ sauce, then layer with cheese.
- Place under broiler for 3-5 minutes until the cheese is melted and the pork is heated.
- Layer with fresh sliced jalapeno, fresh avocado and drizzle with crema, then serve immediately.