Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/limitsify.liquid
Smoked Bacon Wrapped Pickles
Salty, briney and smokey - meet your new favorite appetizer.
- 14 slices of bacon (not thick cut)
- 28 pickle slices
- Hardcore Carnivore Amplify
- Preheat a smoker or pellet grill to 275.
- Cut the bacon strips in half.
- Lay a pickle chip/slice in the middle of one strip, and fold each side over.
- Place seam side down on a rack.
- Sprinkle the top of each bacon parcel with some Amplify.
- Smoke for 40-45 min until rendered.