Fully loaded smoked queso
Smokey, cheesy goodness loaded with chorizo and pickled jalapenos.
- 32 oz Velveeta or similar easy melt cheese, cubed
- 13 oz diced pickled jalapenos, drained
- 16 oz chorizo, cooked and drained of excess fat
- 20 oz rotel tomato & green chile
- 10 oz asadero cheese, cubed
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons Hardcore Carnivore Tex Mex seasoning
- 12 oz Lone Star Beer (or similar pilsner style beer)
- Preheat a smoker or pellet grill to 250f.
- Place all ingredients into a large foil pan, then place into the smoker.
- Smoke for 45 minutes, then stir to combine ingredients. Continue to smoke for a further 30-45 minutes until the cheese is fully melted.
- To keep the queso warm and melty, you can hold it in a slow cooker on low heat.
- Try serving with pork rinds instead of tortilla chips for a Tex Mex twist.
- Keep trimming and seasoning easy with our Disposable Cutting Boards.