Mega Meat Stuffing
With smoked sausage, bacon and sausage, this ultra meaty stuffing is a carnivore's dream.
- 12 oz Hardcore Carnivore brand smoked sausage, cut into small pieces
- 12 oz bacon, chopped
- 1 lb sage-flavored breakfast sausage
- 1 large sourdough or french loaf, cubed
- 2 stalks celery, finely diced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 stick butter (4 oz), melted
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 tablespoons Fried Turkey Seasoning
- Spread the bread onto a baking sheet, and cook for 20 mins in a 200f oven to dry out. Increase the oven temp to 350 to preheat.
- In a skillet, brown the smoked sausage pieces, then remove. Brown the bacon in the same skillet, then remove. Finally, brown the sausage in the skillet, then remove.
- Cook the onions and the celery in the same skillet with the sausage and bacon fat until softened, about 5-8 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the onion celery mix, dried bread and three meats. Add in the Fried Turkey seasoning.
- In a separate container, whisk up the eggs and add the broth and melted butter.
- Pour the wet mix over the bread mix, and stir to combine thoroughly so all bread pieces are coated.
- Place into the oven and cook for 30-35 mins until browned on top.