Stuffed chicken bites w bacon
Smokey flavor bombs of bacon wrapped chicken, stuffed with cream cheese and fresh jalapeno.
- 2 lb chicken tenders
- 1 fresh jalapeno
- 4-6oz cream cheese
- Hardcore Carnivore Red, Meatchelada or Tex Mex seasoning
- 1 lb bacon, not thick cut
- Heat a pellet grill or smoker to 275.
- Slice each chicken tender in half across the middle to form shorter pieces.
- Prepare the jalapeno by de-seeding and slicing into strips. Prepare the cream cheese by slicing into long strips roughly the same length as the chicken. Prepare the bacon by slicing in half across the middle to form shorter pieces.
- Take a piece of chicken and slice it lengthwise most of the way through to form a pocket, but do not cut completely through.
- Stuff the pocket with a slice of cream cheese and slice of jalapeno, then wrap a piece of the cut bacon tightly around to hold everything in. Repeat until all formed.
- Season well with your preferred Hardcore Carnivore seasoning (and change the flavors up to see which one you like best!)
- Place bacon-seam side down onto a rack, then into the smoker for 45 minutes.
- They can be assembled up to a day in advance and stored in the fridge until ready to cook.
- You can also make these in an oven at 350f for 25-30 minutes.
- Accurately measure the internal temp with a quality thermometer.