Glossy BBQ baby back ribs
Baby back ribs smoked to perfection with a sweet-glaze finish.
- 1 x rack baby back ribs
- 2-3 tablespoons American mustard (optional)
- Hardcore Carnivore Red or Sweet seasoning
- Hardcore Carnivore Burnt Ends Sauce
- Heat a smoker or pellet grill to 250f.
- Remove the membrane and trim the rack as desired, then smother with a thin layer of mustard.
- Apply a generous amount of your preferred Hardcore Carnivore rub to both sides of the rack, then place into the smoker for 3 hours.
- After three hours, wrap the rack tightly in foil. Return to the smoker, bone side down. Cook a further 1.5 hours, or 2 hours if a very meaty/thick rack.
- Gently pry/peel back the foil to reveal the top of the ribs, then paint with a generous amount of Burnt Ends Sauce. Cook a further 10 minutes to set sauce.
- Slice between bones to serve.
- For easy cleanup use our Disposable Cutting Boards
- You can also create 1:1 blend of water and cider vinegar or apple juice to spritz on the ribs during the first three hours of cooking (every 20 mins or so).