Pork Belly Bacon Burnt Ends
Get ready for legit pork candy with these smokey, sweet and saucy pork belly burnt ends.
- 4-5 lb pork belly
- 6 tablespoons Hardcore Carnivore Red or Sweet seasoning
- 1 jar Hardcore Carnivore Burnt Ends Sauce
- Heat a smoker to 250f.
- Cut belly into 1-1.5 inch cubes, and season liberally with Hardcore Carnivore red or sweet (or a combo of both), making sure all sides are coated.
- Place the belly cubes onto a wire rack, and place this into the smoker. Cook for 2.5 hours.
- Remove cubes from rack and place into a large foil pan - large enough so that they are spread out in a single layer. Pour over Burnt Ends sauce and stir so cubes are coated. Cover the pan with foil and return to smoker for another 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil, and allow the cubes to cook a further 10-15 minutes, so sauce can thicken and caramelize.