Pork Belly Bacon Burnt Ends
Get ready for legit pork candy with these smokey, sweet and saucy pork belly burnt ends.
- 4-5 lb pork belly
- 6 tablespoons Hardcore Carnivore Red seasoning
- 1 cup BBQ sauce (we like Meat Mitch Whomp)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut into chunks.
- Heat a smoker to 250f.
- Cut belly into 1.5 inch cubes, and season liberally with Hardcore Carnivore red, making sure all sides are coated.
- Place the belly cubes onto a wire rack, and place this into the smoker. Cook for two hours.
- Remove cubes from rack and place into a large foil pan - large enough so that they are spread out in a single layer. Pour over BBQ sauce and honey, and stir so cubes are coated. Dot butter over the top of the pork then cover the pan with foil and return to smoker for another 1.5 hours.
- Remove the foil, and allow the cubes to cook a further 30 minutes, so sauce can thicken and caramelize.