HCC Easy Spanish Style Rice
Our Meatchelada seasoning is perfect for adding instant chile lime flavor to make spanish style rice.
- 2 cup long grain rice
- 2.75 cups water
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1.5 tablespoons Meatchelada seasoning
Note - rice to water ratio and cook time is 'suggested', please consult the cooking instructions on the specific rice you use. Broth replaces 1 cup of water.
- Bring the water and broth to a boil.
- Add the rice and Meatchelada, stir, then reduce heat to a very gentle simmer.
- Cook for 20 mins (or whatever is recommended on your rice), without stirring.
- Turn off heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork and serve.