Chicken Fried Dove Breast
Use our Amplify seasoning to take your chicken-fried crust to the next level.
- 20 dove breasts, removed from breastbone.
- 3 cups AP flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Hardcore Carnivore Amplify
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 6-8 cups oil (canola or peanut) for frying
- Pat the dove breasts dry with a paper towel.
- Coat the dove in the plain flour, shaking off excess.
- Combine egg and milk in one shallow bowl, combine flour and Amplify seasoning in the other.
- Working one at a time, take the dove breast and place it into the egg mix, then into the seasoned flour make sure its thickly coated. Dripping egg mix is fine - it will pick up more flour. Repeat until all breasts are coated.
- Heat the oil to 375f.
- Fry breasts in batches until golden brown, about 3-5 minutes. Drain on a rack or paper towel.