Double Smoked Ham
Double the smoke for double the flavor, with an ultra-glossy finish from our Burnt Ends Sauce.
- 1 x cooked (smoked ham), preferably skin off
- Hardcore Carnivore Burnt Ends Sauce
- Heat a smoker or pellet grill to 250f.
- Place the ham on a rack (cut side down) over a foil pan for easy clean up. There should be ample airflow underneath the rack.
- Cook for 20 mins per pound, until it reads 140f internal temperature.
- Pour over a jar of the Burnt Ends Sauce, ensuring the surface is covered completely, then return to the smoker for 10 minutes to set.
- Hams can be boneless or bone-in
- Larger or bone-in hams may take longer to reach correct warming temperatures.
- Accurately measure the internal temp with a quality thermometer.